Sunday, January 27, 2013

Something simple - just another day

It amazes me how much joy such a little guy can bring to so many people. It is usually a Sunday when I realize what an impact Rylan has already made on so many people's lives.
My husband's father is a preacher so every Sunday we sit front and center at the church. By the time church is over, Rylan has gotten hugs and kisses from half of the congregation and has been passed off at least three different times to be held by people. He sings and dances when praise and worship is going on and just loves to listen to his Grandpa preach it!

By the time Sunday has come to a close, Rylan has brought so much happiness to so many people... and he can't even talk. His smile can light up the world. His eyes have so much to say. His heart is always willing to love on someone new. I hope that when he gets older he won't forget all the charming characteristics that he has now. I hope to be able to teach him to love more, smile more, and speak kindly.

I love my son to pieces. I am so blessed to have him in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment