Friday, July 20, 2012

365 Days of Rylan

I have decided that for the next 365 days, I am going to take one picture a day of Rylan to document how he is growing and just how awesome he is. I might post the pictures through my blog, but I think I will mostly put them on facebook. When I go back to work, this challenge might get a bit more... challenging to do, but I am determined to do it. I think it will be fun!

On a side note, I did get some sleep last night after blogging. For some reason, which I am extremely greatful for, Rylan did not wake up as many times through the night. So today with my new found energy, I have been doing laundry and rereading a Harry Potter book in between feeding and entertaining my son. Speaking of which, my daring boy is now crying so I must shorten this blog. Sorry it was not too entertaining or even really worth your time reading. Have an awesome day!

Day One: Rylan gets his diaper changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment